Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happiness is....

Today I woke up and started to think of happy thoughts. I thought that it might be fun to write down things that make me smile.

Happiness is...

1. Watching my kids play together.

2. Listening to John Derrick tell me something especially when he gets very animated with his hands.

3. Faith doing well in school.

4. Having the toys put away where they belong

5. When John Derrick takes a nap

6. Taking a car trip and talking with Kevin

7. Trying a new recipe and it turns out to be a keeper

8. Listening to John Derrick laugh at a funny movie

9. Watching new TV shows

10. Bedtime for the kids

11. Cool sheets on a warm summer day

12. Warm flannel sheets on a cold winter day

13. Christmas morning

14. Watching TV with Kevin

15. New clothes

16. Finding cash that I forgot I had

17. Finding old friends on Facebook

18. Reading a good book

19. Re-reading my favorite books

21. Watching a good movie

22. Going to the lake

23. Making homemade cookies

24. The opening song in the movie Cars

25. Having the windows open on a beautiful day

26. Payday

27. A cake or brownies baking in the oven

28. Having a good friend

29. Seasons changing

30. A hot shower

31. A good night sleep

32. Watching John Derrick play with his best friend

33. Chocolate

34. Donuts

35. Christmas lights

36. Going out with Kevin

37. Remembering some of the fun things that I did in high school and college

38. Watching a favorite movie

39. When Faith is excited about something at school

40. Knowing that God is always in control

41. Knowing that God has always answered my prayers to bring Kevin home safely when he goes out of town.

42. Remembering how God answered prayers

43. Remembering how God answers prayers differently from the way I thought they should be answered

44. Seeing God's blessings in my two children

45. Seeing God's amazing creation

46. Knowing God is part of my life and how horrible it would be for Him not to be part of my life

47. Reading about the heros in the Bible

48. Having parents who raised me to know God

49. Having two beautiful children

50. Being married to my best friend, Kevin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome list and what a great thing to do!!!