Monday, March 8, 2010

Looking for Spring



I am frozen solid.  I have been cold for too long.  It has been a cold cold winter so far.

We got a good snow at the end of January.  It snowed all day on a Friday and we got about 3-4 inches.  School was closed for 4 days.  Faith was sick and missed two additional days.  We got to go sledding at Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house during this snow.   This was the first time that the kids got to experience a real snow and sledding.  Unfortunately for them, they didn't like the climbing the hill part of sledding and they didn't last as long as I would have liked.  Kevin, my dad and I had a great time sledding down the hill.

It was cold all during the month of February.  We had several more snow days although not enough snow to go sledding but it was too cold to go out and enjoy ourselves.  I have spent every night during the month of February curled up under a blanket too cold to move.  We need spring!!!

No comments: