Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another New Blog

I have decided to try another blog.  I think three blogs will be enough.  I have really enjoyed blogging and reading the blogs of my friends and family.  This blog, "The Waltons" is for bragging about my kids.  My other blog is A Journey of Hope and Peace is the one that I chronicle my journey with breast cancer.  I hope to end that blog soon as my journey comes to an end and I live cancer free.

My new blog is A Mom's Kitchen.  It will be a recipe blog with tips to plan menus and grocery shopping lists.  I am not that talented in the kitchen.  I will never be a Martha Stewart but I enjoy cooking for my family and I want to share what I do.  So if you are interested, check it out.  You will find simple recipes that I cook for my family.  None of the recipes will be original to me but recipes that my mom made, recipes from magazines and websites and friends.  I will also try to credit the person that I got the recipe from and why this recipes works for my family.

No comments: