Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Funny Quote

I just had to share something John Derrick said to me this morning. He can say some of the funniest things. This morning he came to me and told me, "I love tomorrow. Right now it is today and not tomorrow."

He told me that because he is going through the "I don't wanna take a bath" phase. We have been completely off routine since I have not been able to do much and he is taking full advantage of that. Last night all of us were completely exhausted. The kids had been away all day playing with a friend, I had visitors most of the afternoon, and I found out that I would need more surgery so we were completely drained. When he started fussing about taking a bath, we gave in and told him that he would have to take a bath tomorrow. That cheered him up and he was fine.

Now he is going to convince us that he can wait to tomorrow to take a bath instead of today...

No comments: