Monday, September 15, 2008

The Yearbook Staff

Today was a great day even though it was a Monday. Since the weather was beautifu, I took the kids to the park after school today. They had a great time of course. When I got home, I found a great surprise in Faith's school binder. She has been chosen to work on this year's yearbook for Coles Ferry Elementary! I had no idea that third graders were part of the yearbook staff, (much less any kids) but she was one that picked. She told me that only about three other kids in her classroom got letters so she was really excited. She loves her yearbooks. Every once in a while, she will get them out and look through them and get sentimental about the days gone by. This is a great opportunity for her and I am glad that she gets to be a part of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an honor. There are so many things that she is going to do in life. I am thankful to hear of each and every accomplishment
Granddad